Friday, June 11, 2010

Where To Find Ecards Like Jibjab



When I can go home for lunch I watch reruns of "The City Season 1 " on TV just to revise the clothes and makeup Olivia Palermo. Today, while I ate boiled eggs, watched dell'eyeliner the accuracy of my heroine and I meditated on the need to purchase an additional pair of ultra-thick eyelashes OTTOMAN-behold! - compare a bad advertising of Puma in which a player, I think Chiellini but I do not have evidence, you carry on the shoulders of a girl-taxi. In
if spot is obscene, but it reminded me of the (good) video of Badly Drawn Boy from that which was clearly copied from the first album Disillusion or The Hour Of Bewilderbeast of 2000, which I promptly put on .



Another video from that album: Once Around The Block .



But paying advertisers to come up new ideas? Pay (less) to rework old ideas in a dignified manner? Do not put advertising while watching "The City ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment