Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Harry Potter Scaeves In Toronto Canada

SAL Decorate the 'tree Iulia January

With tremendous delay, since the first leg of Sal Iulia. Since I have been slow and to be honest these designs I had made some time ago but remained unused in a drawer ... I apologize and forgive me a little, even if they are two, I consider them together to the end January.

But do not despair, or you entered, I have almost finished building site in February and I'm waiting for House Cenina, ideuzze envelope with nice ... for now let's start with the point cross, but not only that, a bit of sewing, which never hurts! Here

January:

IMG_2070 a addobbino style Tilda

IMG_2068

and a simple cross-stitch pattern

IMG_2067 swear that I do everything beige ... ...

Baciotti good Sal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment