Sunday, January 23, 2011

Anteak Slide Projector

connections and chutzpah ... I'm with

my favorite combination from which flow almost always found odd but which greatly Gongolo!

am Friday and who will stop parking in front of my eyes? The truck of CMV to collect bulky waste from which sprout old chairs ... I do not know if it's the influence of CAD and with VS baby blog, but the voice told me "Take it, take!" And when the voice speaks to me, is a good sign and you can disobey fatalistic? Having said that, the men of shadows were happy to get rid of some and I so proud in ruscarola booty! I was warned about the presence of termites and since all my restoration of human knowledge can be written in full on a stamp, I ask to help you!

I left them in the shed because my husband is rottenness to the word and I was horrified as well, although I honestly do not know .. but with these polar temperaturine, the worm is dead or hibernating?

I wish I restore them, because I like a lot lot, you help me?

Here they are:

IMG_1770

a

IMG_1771

two three

IMG_1772

this has also Session chipped

IMG_1773

small holes of termites, they have several unfortunately

IMG_1774

IMG_1775

IMG_1776

IMG_1777

IMG_1778

who knows if they are recoverable? I hope ...

Laugh-icon

if you have suggestions I'm all ears! Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment