Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jordan Spark's Song From Zack And Cody

I've done it!

MISSION: bathroom refit tendon

DIFFICULTIES ': the old windows were shorter and wider

STRATEGY: shell out, cut, recovered in the fabric edges, use the cuts left over from first packaging

RESULT:

IMG_1765 enjoy enjoy enjoy enjoy

IMG_1766

IMG_1767

unpick and sew the corners at 45 ° does not it was nice ....

shame not to have a minimum of white cloth to reach at least the end of the frame.

IMG_1769

solution anti angle 45 degrees! As you can see I believe in God, Steam Shower, who through the force of gravity and as long as necessary, stretch the folds. Amen

And with that I officially declare the matter closed the curtains and blinds!

I close for a little craft in the area cleaned up and reorganized as now waiting to accommodate in-laws coming tomorrow! Anyway I have to start thinking addobbini to be created for the welding of Julia, I just today announced the combination with its preferences, well fine, I'm charging!

Hello beautiful women!

0 comments:

Post a Comment