Monday, January 31, 2011

How To Make A Bubble Skirt Tutorial

Facebook Outreach to the Rescue: The View of the great women of history.


In this post I will explain why not put a picture of a great woman of history as an avatar of Facebook in order to distance itself from the concept of the magical universe maschilistica women highlighted by known and recent political events that go on bagasse.
SPOILER WARNING!
not put pictures of the great women of history as an avatar because such an act would be sexist.
(If it is not men put pictures of multicellular organisms with any intelligence to steer away from Lele Mora.)
Whenever it feels compelled to assert the dignity of women is as if you were to justify her vagina and, excuse my annoying polemic, I do not care.
The fact that I possess a female reproductive system and does not have one in my Y sex chromosomes does not make me particularly sensitive to the cause.
While living in a male-dominated and sometimes even reading the newspapers, I do not consider attractive, or useful, it behind them with symbolic gestures.
do not be offended and do not take offense.
I've never considered myself other than a male, Only the writing makes me cringe, although I find myself in daily contact with an environment traditionally phallocentric heritage of suffering, I am not absolutely the case who treats women as a soubrette as this, in my personal ranking Manichean, is just one of the reasons why the party might venture into the team of "balls" which, in a political right, including individuals of both sexes.
The other team is that of "respect" and it does not, in turn, regardless of sex and race.
Whether the ruby-gate and so on, it's a shame, Minetti and girlfriends, ok, I understand.
The powerful have always been surrounded by sluts and if caught should resign but, frankly, this has nothing to do with me and only think of having to treat these people and defend the image you give of my sex chromosomes (L ' IMAGE DAMAGE OF MY SEXUAL CHROMOSOMES. It 's ridiculous.) I would put in a position to relate to these characters and this, sorry, not really possible for several reasons: I, for one thing, I know the times tables.
I do not feel the least offended by Ruby, nor the idea that silvioberluscone or his voters because women also do not believe that people have ideas worthy of note "on women" or "men" as in compartments ponds. What? Someone did? Well, since I do not speak with balls unless it is absolutely necessary, or better, I do not need anything from them (in that case I speak slowly and basic phonemes, so include), I would not freaks.
goes without saying that everyone does what he wants and if you want to put photos of the Great Women of History on facebook to get away from the machismo with a symbolic gesture to show or susceptible to cancer issues by sharing photos of children with alopecia or eat bacon column for a year to combat anorexia go ahead, quiet tycoon, you're free to do so.
I say these things just because I have received several mail that invited me to do the same and I wanted to explain why I'd rather drink my own urine (do not look like that, is to give an example and is sterile, in general).
goes without saying that this is my personal opinion.
I know I am sympathetic to many to think they know my thoughts but, as I always say to children (just thank God) that they are unlucky to have to do with me, "Do not I gotta be nice and do not have like, I must be honest with you. "
Sometimes I add: "If you do not stop trying to attract attention with your child no one wants to talk good and bad cats will eat the intestines."
I do not often rely on children.



0 comments:

Post a Comment