Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Monicca Roccaforte Wikipedia

well as geometry and ambitions!

So the logical thing would make a nice sagomina paper of the "thing" and ended there, but I'm a perfectionist (and a little stubborn), then I must find the solution to Codest geometric question with a lot of formula and a calculator! Do not be fooled by my little drawing, the window evil is not an equilateral triangle, isosceles but

... Are you ready? Armed with a calculator, pen, paper and ink? Then: given a triangle ABC, if I add a frame inside the perimeter 10 cm high, which will be the lengths of the sides of the triangle inside the smallest? Me I'm breaking my head since last night and I have given as homework to my husband this morning ..

IMG

ecchecavolo, I will not stop a dull mica mathematical formula? I already have the tent there pretty good in the head, complete with strings and controlaccetti!

But we talk about more pleasant things that geometry applied to the windows makes me a sgrisore all down my back ... ... this is stoffina which I decided to sew

IMG_2027 on shades of powder, a fantasy to coral flowers, stripes and a solid marmorizzato.Triangolo small - infamous DEA - formed by 3 squares on the color, frame height of 10 solid and striped back. I thought of turning the concept of a tent on stick in the true sense of the word aviation blue wooden stick in the bottom frame or fixed to the wall, straps to anchor the tent, and C rings in the corner that will set the frame of the window in some way, to keep it taut. To be light enough to roll up the tent itself down and tie with hidden strap on retro.Non are very good with the explanations, I promise you that if you solve the geometric quiz I'll show you the finished result!

On second thought I might as well throw a tend'away .. who gives me the mathematical formula to win. ... Yum (but then there is a formula ??!!) ... .. well I go by, this time no, but somehow I do not can think of an away something where your request for a contribution to design. ... sooner or later ....

NOTE: as read in the last paragraph above is a clear attempt to exploit other people's ability to gloat in the mental laziness by doing the dirty work to someone else. This is fine art at which we arrive at high levels only after many years of constant and serious training.

But you know that I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment