Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bird Seed Cake Recipes Gelatin

some vintage

This morning I went for the first time in a AWARE, a flea market, close to home. Knowing why we usually understand by chance, do a tour if I feel like it and I do not dwell never to look with serious intentions.

Well, eyeing me two little things that tickle the mind: old ten cm long keys (€ 8 each) and an iron door in a basin and pitcher (pitcher and bowl made of aluminum) very shabby (€ 45).

But you know, not art nor part of the Blufi hard enough and a price threw me says it all or nothing, so I called the Cad, which gave me a very kind of information that made me realize that I was scrubbing! Thanks Francesca!

Morale, I come home very happy that it was not to turn the chicken!

Go Well, if the markets are not bread for my teeth, I console myself with these metal plates - which I personally find adorable - made in Ferrara from the Import & co "(Castle Mall).

some vintage for me!

IMG_2058

IMG_2059

these are my favorite ship of the Titanic ... the charm is timeless! The hang over the scale.

Happy Saturday to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment