Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tie Colour For Grey Shirt

little update I forgot

show the last two jobs, from they are so focused on my geometry problem (v.post above)!

Placemats requested by a friend, to put in a bathroom above the washing machine, the other on top of the dishwasher in the kitchen: you have the choice, I stopped to enjoy a cross-stitch this NY skyline and rehearse for the triangle DEF (pretend nothing, absent and move on).

Le voila! Please note my first quilting by hand! uah uah uah ... mica are born learned, unfortunately .. Without good or bad that I liked it and that's what matters most, then if I learn a little more to coordinate foot / hand, here is even better!

IMG_2031 IMG_2033 IMG_2032 IMG_2034 IMG_2035 IMG_2037 mystery: a picture in lilac, the other purple and lilac .. mah ... anyway ...

baciotti scattered and I'm going to put some soup in pressure cooker! Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment