Thursday, February 10, 2011

Over Mom's Knee At My Age

strength and now, all in chorus

ask if the order in Maisons du Monde has arrived all intact!

I would bet money, a handful of those rents! But vaffan .. that nervous, not even the simplest shit on earth I must go!

Here are the photos:

IMG_2040

IMG_2044

IMG_2042

nice right? Of course I contacted the customer service in a nanosecond, sent emails with photos request new and rebuilt consolle.Lo know, nobody died, but also because I incarognita enough to deal with couriers is never pleasant, if you do not come home if you go out there and you can bet it will own in 20 minutes when you are away. ... Murphy docet.

Alessia ...

go Well, I console myself with pizzino cinemino and you saw tonight ... "immature"? It inspires me and then I really want to get me two healthy grin, even in the face of Bartolini tze!

ps. against the table to the couch is cute, maybe a little bit ... to hear what the husband says tonight ...

fantozzi a greeting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment