Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dreamweaver Vs Blogger

post quite quickly not to disprove

just goes to show you how the "rigging" of the mansard! Finally I have a desk and a work table large enough to sew and cut without having to move this and that!

Photo mediocre but are under construction so no laptop programs Picasa!

IMG_2048

all courtesy of Ikea and all very dark but this is what filled the convent ... cmq not rule out one day very, very far away, armarmi of desire and change color at all!

The desk is very nice and large and if it were not for the color, I would call very country! :)

IMG_2047

table with glass top, Juventus think enough .. at all, just coincidence! The chair will be replaced with one of my chairs recovery, Painted bianco.Quando do not know exactly ....

The angle is still unprotected, there is no mobilettino or a pair of consoles, I'll see what I can find, but absolutely white!

IMG_2049

particular the plan: I like a lot, it's cute and funny, even if black!

Voila! Tonight I finished installing the handles the bathroom cabinet, what can I say, Sanremo I was never much interested that I grab the fly each year while any excuse to avoid it! And so between the handles, computers, cuddles and photos ugly dog \u200b\u200bugly, the evening was . Night to all you beautiful dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment