Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gator Birthday Sayings

give to Caesar what is Caesar

little premise: I pissed like a beast when I see people work with ft. This is a fact, not that I'm infallible, but I have the presumption and certainty to say that when I work the 'usta "I put you there!

Well, I get the console from Maisons Du Monde, once the package is open, subject to the withdrawal and try to make that ruined. First catch, the courier does not know anything, what I thought the bulletin, the sender appears to be another courier service, moral console still here.

I send mail to customer service. The

monto.Non I ever hoped to be the master furniture makers in India, but it's really a little something unstable and not perfectly square goes ... Well, grumbled a bit (I Grumpy always a bit .. then I go) but then I remember WHAT mainly its use is intended! A YOU!

YOU I held in the arms of Montecchio (RE) in Cento (Fe) as a puppy, but I say puppy, as an infant heir to the throne! She , desire made of glass and brass!

IMG_2057 ahhh (sorry but I'm in love)

IMG_2056

yes, now you're out of the Closet bad and dark!

IMG_2051

and is also doing its porchina figure to console ...

IMG_2050

what you deduce from that?

A - are not more pissed with the Indians ...

B - I love the wrought iron

C - my plants (few) give me satisfaction

Q - the painter has yet to come and make adjustments

And - do I need to see from a good one because in love with a lamp is not your normal regular

ps.non payment of the above I have just warned her husband that in Bologna have in stock coffee table that makes those who are born round pendant ... nun died some painting! big-smile-icon me happy! CIAOOO

0 comments:

Post a Comment